18.3.10

Life is short, run hard.

有一天,我会。。。

Saw above picture on Reuben's facebook. I signed on his facebook - “3:59, botak's dream finish time...one day, I will..."
He replied..."If I can do it, you can too!".

2009 18th October Beijing
We were chatting along the way to starting point of Beijing marathon when we met this handsome guy at the junction of Wangfujin


We make eyes contact, a polite smiles as we cross path and continued with our singlish conversation. Suddenly from behind, he bursts "singkapole" and unzip his track-shirt to unveil a Singapore flag on his singlet.


He introduced himself as Reuben Cheang, a true blooded Singaporean based in Hong Kong and Beijing was his first full marathon. After exchanging some pleasantries, we wishes each other all the best and parted way.

Marathons Stats
----------------------------------- Botak---------Reuben
2009 Beijing Marathon--4:53:23------3:56:30
2009 SCSM----------------- 5:38:12-------3:49:15
28.2.2010 HK Ma -----------------------3:59:37
28.2.2010 Tokyo Ma----4:22:55 ---------

Tokyo was my PB, juz another hard 1,380 second to the magical 3:59.
If I have to wear a pain (plus holding a deep heat on my left hand^^) to pursuit this dream, the chase had begun,

1 year, I will...


No comments: