8.12.08

SCSM 2008, yes we completed the race, and thanks for the good weather too :-))

Believe The I.m.possible




Now how should I starts this chapter.....

Em..... OK Ladies and Gentlemen I have good news and bad news.

First let me tell you the bad news (To be frank not really that bad lah :))
Yes botak didn't managed to finish sub 5 , he did it in 5hr 3min.
http://www.runpix.info/sin08/42/finord.php?LastName=24762&lan=&aset

There were some mistakes make but I won't used them as excuses. I am still very happy that I did it my way. I know sub 5 is within my reach, now aiming for sub......

Now the good news!! All full marathon runners from team run to eat managed to complete the full 42.195km race safely, thats coooooool! runners, give yourself a big hands. Oh so did we had good weather? no! it was FANTASTIC weather we got! Thank you almighty, thank you very much for granting my wishes. Yeah lah but you also a little bit stingy one , 3 minutes also don't want to give me. Maybe I never pray hard enough or is this another 5050. . Never mind next time i will pray harder and run even harderer. 42195m sub 5 42195 sub 5, 我来也。
To be continue...........

7 Dec 2008, 4.35 am, still sleepy huh? botak!

Aiyoh! who is this stylo guy? dark sunglasses at 4.45am 冻你没调

Our affectionate William & Jennifer

7 Dec 2008, 4.55 am, start your engine






No comments: