19.8.09

Look what they done to my song, ma....

A new day, another old song.
Oldies but goodies from radio botak 10K58.

Look what they done to my song, Ma
The New Seekers

1970 single reached #14 on US Billboard Hot 100. Lead Vocal: Eve Graham. Composed by Melanie Safka, as were The New Seekers' "Beautiful People" and "Nickel Song."

Look what they done to my song ma
Look what they done to my song ma
It was the only thing that I could do half right
And it's turning out all wrong ma
Look what they done to my song

Oh I wish I could find a good book
To live in
Oh I wish I could find a good book
Well if I could find a real good book
I'd never have to come out and look at
What they done to my song

Look what they done to my brain ma
Look at what they done to my brain
Well they picked it like a chicken bone
And I think I'm half insane ma
Look what they done to my song

click to listen : Look what they done to my song ma

Of course how can we miss out botak's version :))

Look what they done to my arms ma
Look at what they done to my arms ma

It was the only vest in my car
And i need to run 10 kilo miles

Look at what they done to my arms


Chafing on both arms cause by the adidas 2009 sundown marathon vest I wore at this evening 10 km run. 10km already ini-ma-chiam. Luckily never wore it for May 84km ultra, arms would had been saw off :))
This was the culprit!!!!!

No comments: