7.9.09

a 10K55 Pics'tory

The game plan of my YRPR 10K58 was to have 2 pacers and 1 sweeper. The sweeper had an important role, to kick my a**e if I slow down. With this fail proof plan, I will be able to achieve my 10K58.

First, introducing the team;

Runner - Botak : fearless, shameless n handsome

Lead Pacer - Ernest Sim : young, strong n also handsome
Tag Pacer - William Tay : safe, swift n beri reliable
Sweeper - Mohan : fast, colorful n a bit "tee kor"

But 人算不如天算...
How my 10K58 became 10K55

7 am, prelude to a Beautiful Sunday
Then the sweeper got swept before start.
Mohan met "long cool woman in a black dress", he got swept off the floor.
"Liow", "Harbis", "完蛋"
how to be sweeper?
Oi! race about to start, where were my 2 pacers, disappearing like Mohan??

the chiong begun, w/o the sweeper

Ernest taking a breather, looking at chio bu.
William says: "see no evil, say no evil, hear no evil"

weather was cool, but this botak was hot
william tagging me like leech to make sure I don't slow down.
synchronicity in motion part 1

Lead pacer, Ernest passing strongly thru 1st check point

Woot! just praised them and I "smell smoke"
Where were my pacers again??

drink parade in motion

synchronicity in motion part 2
2 km to go1 km to go, tag pacer graciously allowing botak to move ahead.
synchronicity in motion part 3

And now the end is near...Ernest making his chionging.....

10K55, we make it!
Celebration time Part I

Celebration time part II
Celebration time Part III
Relax time

Sleeping time??
My inspirations
Oh! what must I do first?

Show off time

cake cutting time

Woot! why so many candles ??

thanksgiving time

My primary school class mates, guess the "school flower"?

Wonderful Time, 6th September 2009, Beautiful Sunday

Time to say goodbye, adios amigos...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn bloody good write up.
you are the best!