3.7.09

Team run2eat @ The northface 100 Singapore 24 Oct 2009







registration for above is open at http://www.thenorthface100.com.sg

The northface 100km duo - an off road run where a team of 2 running 50km each, team members are not require to run together, but can choose to do so if they want. Cut off time is 9 hour.

so far, team run2eat have the following confirm runners in the 100km duo race.

run2eat team BW - Botak/William
run2eat team EL - Ernest/ Li Bin
run2eat team CR - Calvin/Roger
run2eat team SY - Shao Chong/Yap Shui Huat
run2eat team MH - Mohan/Hazel (pending confirmation)

BTW Mohan and Hazel are in Gold Coast now, they will be doing the Gold Coast Airport Marathon come sunday morn, wish them all the best, a good run and great fun. I think this is their 10 mara this year( I done 7 with them).

Jan 3 Xiamen Ma 4:37 (PB)
Feb 8 HK Ma 4:51
Mar 22 Tokyo Ma 5:30
Apr 26 Dalian Ma 4:46
May 30 Sundown Ultra Ma 13:43
Jun 14 Phuket Ma 5:53
Jun 28 KL Ma 5:28
Jul 3 Gold Coast Ma?? Thanks but I need to rest.

No mara for me the next 3 month. I had engaged a personal trainer and will be spending some time in gym to improve my core muscle, swimming for cross training and at track doing interval speed/tempo run. I hope this will helps me to be able to run longer, stronger, faster and more importantly - with less injuries.


There is also a Northface 50km Duo, where a team of 2 running 25km each. Cut off time is 4.5 hour.

Any one else want to take up the Northface challenge?

It is never too late to start running.

No comments: