28.4.08

A new head and a New me

26 apr 30 km run result
the absentee : patrick,shao chong, ah ang, nick, edwin, willie, terry and ah ong.
zhao ming was declare unfit to run at ECP

hoping to run faster, i put on a new headgear



for more pictures : http://picasaweb.google.com/sgh2222

run result
william
andrew
andrea
ah tan
ah wah
libin
ah chan
freddy
jennifer
ah hoo
toby
ah bay
billy
allan

I ran my personal best of 1:53 hrs for first 15km then being pace by dave in his SUV the u-turn 6.5km was a faster 43 mins which depleted my fuel. this result in the last 8.5km of 87 mins. a total time of 4:03 for 30 kms. errr...maybe my botak head help!!

hi franklin,
heard you do 20 km in 2:50, give u a tip to run faster - shave your head like me and u can shave off a few minutes in your run.

i will be off to kota kinabalu for my climb this wednesday, will only be back saturday night. so running on a sat night cancel. run change to next monday
22 kms (ECP Mac-Fort Rd- Safra -ECP Mac)
8 pm, Mon, 5th May
8.00pm warm up @ track beside 7/11
8.30 pm run start
please note that there will be no water station for this run.

I have also registered for the following run

1) 15km Saucony Passion Run
6.30 am, 8th June 2008
East Coast Park
E2 Asangna Green
on line registration http://www.singaporepassionrun.com/

2) Army half marathon
Date: Sunday, 24 August 2008Start Point: Esplanade DriveEnd Point: Padang
on line registration : http://www.safra.sg/singapore_bay_run.aspx?pageid=1433

hope some of you guys can join me

till then, train hard, train safe!

fsim
run to eat

No comments: